corner corner 2nd Chance (Womens Murder Club 2)

2nd Chance (Womens Murder Club 2)
by James Patterson, James Patterson with Andrew Gross, Andrew Gross | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/29/2014

status (set by malhop): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This book had been my Dad's & this author was his favourite - I think in the last 2 or 3 years he had read everything & that's no mean feat- how does this guy write so many books? (with help I guess!) It has been registered to be released in his memory & I hope the next reader enjoys it as much as he did...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/5/2014 UTC) at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2014 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#30)Women is ("Women's Murder Club")

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by malhop at Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

another adventure with Lindsay boxer