corner corner Valley Of Silence: Number 3 in series (Circle Trilogy)

Valley Of Silence: Number 3 in series (Circle Trilogy)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/6/2014

status (set by elis-fromSweden): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 06, 2014

This third book in "The Circle Trilogy" sees the magical circle taking on a vampire queen & her army. Entertaining paranormal romance - forget real life & just enjoy :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released onto the buffet table at the BookCrossing Convention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingelis-fromSwedenwing at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Took this on the book buffet at the convention in Oxford.
I thought I had already read this but can't really remember it. So I decided to bring it home.