corner corner Brave New World

Brave New World
by Aldous Huxley | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by book-a-billy of München, Bayern Germany on 7/20/2014

status (set by scotty-15): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by book-a-billy from München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, July 20, 2014

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you it, share it, keep it, pass it on!
I've registered this at so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. If you like the BookCrossing concept, you might want to register yourself with a screen name, so that you can keep up on this book, and maybe release others also! It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), fascinating, and fun!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, lesefee3, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-billy at Cafe in New Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/8/2014 UTC) at Cafe in New Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom

I hope this book will find a reader who appreciates it - it has never been read (as I have it twice). I thought the title was suitable for a release at that particular place. I put it in the visitor centre in the morning, but as it was still there in the afternoon, it moved to the café (where the magazines are).
It is part of a release-challenge trying to cover all the UNESCO world heritage sites.

Journal Entry 3 by scotty-15 at New Lanark, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2015

I found it on the table in New Lanark and took it with me to Wales and then the United States. It was read on the plane to Seattle at Christmas and is currently with me in Virginia. I had not read the book, but knew of it. I am happy to have had the chance and will be releasing it soon. One line haunts me: " Youth almost unimpaired till sixty and then, crack! the end." Hope not. I'm out of Soma. I plan to be young far past that.