corner corner The Poisonwood Bible

The Poisonwood Bible
by Barbara Kingsolver | Literature & Fiction
Registered by patch21 of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2002

status (set by supersampsu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by patch21 from Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Difficult to get into, but well worth the effort. Just when you are shocked by the events, Ms. Kingsolver brings in her keen humor lightens up the story. Very different from other Kingsolver books. A really good read.

Journal Entry 2 by patch21 at St. Alban's Swim Club in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Release planned for Wednesday, June 19, 2002 at St. Alban's Swim Club in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania USA.

Journal Entry 3 by supersampsu from Havertown, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006

I found this book as I was cleaning up the chairs after a swim meet at the pool where I worked at the time. We left it in the lost and found for a few weeks before i dicovered it was registered with Book Crossing. That all happened about 4 years ago. Just yesterday i picked the book up again and remembered that I never passed it on. So here goes..

CAUGHT IN NEWTOWN SQUARE PENNSYLVANIA USA