corner corner 5 Minute Farmyard Tales

5 Minute Farmyard Tales
by Nicola Baxter | Children's Books
Registered by dark-draco of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 6/11/2014

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

When my friend was clearing out an old storeroom at work, she found boxes of books. I adopted them for bookcrossing, rather than see them thrown away. This is one of those.

This is a sweet little book, some lovely stories and great illustrations. Perfect for reading last thing at night to any outdoor loving child.

Journal Entry 2 by dark-draco at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, May 23, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Donated to the Beanstalk Charity

I hope it finds some appreciative readers out there and helps to foster a love of reading in the next generation.

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for sending this parcel of books! this will be perfect for reading to the children I help, which is as important as getting them to read to me because it builds enjoyment and excitement about reading

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

With the end of the school year I have put these books back into our big inter-school library for another reader to use. Thank you for sharing it with us!

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!