corner corner Flight Behavior: A Novel

Flight Behavior: A Novel
by Barbara Kingsolver | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 6/5/2014

status (set by MrsPeel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, June 05, 2014

I bought this in the US to read for my book club here in Basel.
It is very interesting, but I can't decide if I like it or not! That's actually good for a book club book, we had a great discussion that day.

I definitely didn't like it enough to keep it forever, so it will be released.

--Registered in Basel, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Friday, June 06, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (6/5/2014 UTC) at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland

I sent this and two other books home with a friend. Hope she enjoys them :)

Journal Entry 3 by MrsPeel at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Monday, July 24, 2017

The friend that I gave these to is moving to a smaller apartment and clearing out some books. I'm not sure if she read it or not, but it is nice that she gave it back for rereleasing :)

Journal Entry 4 by MrsPeel at Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (11/9/2017 UTC) at Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland

This is one of the books I gave to a book club friend at our meeting yesterday. She said that after she reads them, they will most likely be sent to Poland, where they will be much read and appreciated :)

Dear future readers of this book,

Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been!

Now that you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you write a journal entry right away. It is just a little note to let the book's past readers know that the book is safe, and where you found it. You can always add another one later if you would like to share what you thought of it, and whether you will keep or release it.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel