corner corner So Long at the Fair

Thank you for finding me.

So Long at the Fair
by Jess Foley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/3/2015

status (set by sheepette): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2015

Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2015

Living in a small Wiltshire village, Abbie Morris's world is thrown into crisis when she reaches the age of 12. Six years later, when the family have rebuilt their lives, she and her sister set off happily for the county fair.

*********************************************************************************************************************

i enjoyed this book even though I spent most of the last half wanting to give Abbie a shake.

Hope you enjoy it too.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Great Dorset Steam Fair in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset United Kingdom on Sunday, September 06, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/5/2015 UTC) at Great Dorset Steam Fair in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset United Kingdom

Although the show has now closed (great show always runs from the Wednesday after Agust bank holiday Monday to the Sunday. ) making release notes, so I know where I left it. released in the fairfround section of this great show.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Great Dorset Steam Fair now runs from the Thurday before August bank holiday to Bank Holiday Monday.

(this is not really relevant to this book but to the previous Journal entry)