corner corner Christmas Cookie Murder (Lucy Stone Mysteries, No. 5)

Christmas Cookie Murder (Lucy Stone Mysteries, No. 5)
by Leslie Meier | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/1/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 01, 2014

For Lucy Stone, the best thing about Christmas in Tinker's Cove has always been the annual Cookie Exchange. But the usual generosity and goodwill is missing from this year's event. Petty rivalries and feuds leave a bad taste in the mouths of many guests, including Lee Cummings who accuses Tucker Whitney of stealing her recipe.

But the icing is on the cake when Tucker is found strangled in her apartment the following morning....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at National Nature Reserve in Cairnsmore of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 21, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/21/2014 UTC) at National Nature Reserve in Cairnsmore of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the Visitors Centre

Released as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHLLENGE (#29)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Somewhere in Scotland, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 02, 2014

I enjoyed the book, I like murder mystery. Easy reading.