corner corner Christmas Cookie Murder (Lucy Stone Mysteries, No. 5)

Christmas Cookie Murder (Lucy Stone Mysteries, No. 5)
by Leslie Meier | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/1/2014

status (set by phillistan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 01, 2014

For Lucy Stone, the best thing about Christmas in Tinker's Cove has always been the annual Cookie Exchange. But the usual generosity and goodwill is missing from this year's event. Petty rivalries and feuds leave a bad taste in the mouths of many guests, including Lee Cummings who accuses Tucker Whitney of stealing her recipe.

But the icing is on the cake when Tucker is found strangled in her apartment the following morning....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at National Nature Reserve in Cairnsmore of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 21, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/21/2014 UTC) at National Nature Reserve in Cairnsmore of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the Visitors Centre

Released as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE (#29)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Somewhere in Scotland, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 02, 2014

I enjoyed the book, I like murder mystery. Easy reading.

Journal Entry 4 by phillistan at Cairnsmore of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Found the book on holiday, brought it home to read, will now set it travelling again.

Journal Entry 5 by phillistan at Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Found it on holiday and brought it home to read, memories of the Gatehouse of Fleet visitor centre. found four years later in our (extensive) book collection. Sorry

Journal Entry 6 by phillistan at Brighstone Church in Brighstone, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at Brighstone Church in Brighstone, Isle Of Wight United Kingdom

Somewhat delayed