corner corner The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/8/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Have heard good things about this book although I'm not sure its my cup of tea. Still I couldn't resist picking up in a charity shop for the vast sum of 40p.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I really enjoyed this - I smirked & sniggered all the way through, it was so my sense of humor......

"The bad news," said Julius, & lowered his voice a little, "the bad news is that when we were well & truly pissed last night, we forgot to turn off the fan in the freezer room."
"And?" said Allan.
"And...the guy inside must be dead cold - or cold dead - by now."
With a worried look, Allan scratched his neck while he decided whether to let new of this carelessness spoil the day.
"Oh dear," he said "But, on the other hand, I must say that you've got these eggs just right, not too hard & not too runny."

An absolute joy from start to finish :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at RNLI Shop in Port Patrick, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 01, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2015 UTC) at RNLI Shop in Port Patrick, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2015 MOVIE BOOKS Challenge (#3)

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

The point of releasing book into the "wild" is that they are a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to
the RNLI Charity Shop
so you will have had to pay for it. Thank you for purchasing it & contributing to the RNLI.
I hope you enjoy reading it & when you've read it, why not do an entry to tell us hwat you thought of it & to say where it's going next.Then all it's readers, past & present, will be able to follow it's travels.

(If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.....help spread the words!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Picked up in Bury, left in edinburgh