corner corner Blackout

Blackout
by Campbell Armstrong | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/9/2014

status (set by Montstar): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 09, 2014

Never read this author but currently listening to ""Butcher" on audiobook so prepared to give this a try :o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Port William Community Shop in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 10, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/10/2014 UTC) at Port William Community Shop in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by Montstar at Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

I bought the book in a tiny charity shop for 50p. I didn't read it until much later because I didn't have time until I went on holiday. It's a great book; I like Campbell Armstrong books - I read Jig and Jigsaw many years ago. Well worth the read.