corner corner Starry Nights

Starry Nights
by Judith Clarke | Horror
Registered by book-a-neer of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 5/17/2014

status (set by Andrea99): available

Journal Entry 1 by book-a-neer from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Jess was happy when they lived by the bay, but something is wrong with their new house. Since they moved, Vida is wild and furious and believes in all kinds of strange magic. Clem hasn't even unpacked, and their mum is lying sick and silent in the room upstairs. And Jess can feel someone following her, invisible legs quietly keeping step... Starry Nights is a haunting mystery of a family caught in a twilight zone.

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (5/20/2014 UTC) at Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Released for the 2014 Birthday RABCK to bookworm-lady. Hope you like it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank you sooo much for this birthday book, which came along with "a friend", and lots of birthday presents.
Yes, this seems just like something I might like... so thank you very much! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, April 03, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (4/3/2017 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to the winner of the Book and Bookmark Sweeps, with a bookmark.
Sorry for the delay, and enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, April 07, 2017

Arrived in the UK Today thank you for sending

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, July 30, 2017

I very much enjoyed reading this book, I thought it was very well written, and had a very good plot and story.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (7/31/2017 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Now off to another bookcrosser as a SUPRISE book as a thank you for the book that was sent to me

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 8 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, August 10, 2017

Received in the mail as a surprise RABCK! Thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, November 17, 2017

Lovely story of a family of five who move away from Avalon after Mum has a breakdown. It tells of anger, ghosts, death, grief and finally, life again. Well written and enjoyable....!