corner corner The Curse of Chalion

The Curse of Chalion
by Lois McMaster Bujold | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingBrooklerwing of Powell River, British Columbia Canada on 5/14/2014

status (set by Brookler): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBrooklerwing from Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I received this from Kata, via Better World Books, as one of the winners of the April Showers.
I had this book on my Wishlist for over three years! Thanks so much, Kata

Journal Entry 2 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, May 05, 2016

This was a very good book -- the kind I love to read!! Very gripping and very well written, with complex, fascinating characters and a plot that keeps surprising. The type of book I'm sorry to come to the end of!

I know someone who I suspect would really like this one, so I've reserved it for her.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, June 07, 2016

She did really like it! And now she's loaned me its sequel Paladin of Souls.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Since this book is one of my favourites, I've sent it off to New Denver BC in a book chain. Hope you like it and hope you join bookcrossing!