corner corner A Breath of Snow and Ashes

Be swept away in a book

A Breath of Snow and Ashes
by Diana Gabaldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/21/2015

status (set by toothfairy25): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 21, 2015

From Marie Curie charity shop at Highbury Corner.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 07, 2017

I continue to enjoy this series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, September 14, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/15/2017 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Toothfairy25

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by toothfairy25 at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2017

Thank you so much for yet another "Outlander" book, you're very kind! :D