corner corner Heartbreak Hotel

Heartbreak Hotel
by Deborah Moggach | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 4/21/2014

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 21, 2014

This looks like it will be a good holiday read.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 26, 2014

This was quite good fun. I was glad I'd read the Ex-wives first though as it meant that I had a handle on which women were Buffy's former wives and who their children were! (There's a lot of them!)

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/26/2014 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Plum-crazy. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Arrived safely thank you! Haven't forgotten about the James Kelman book but probably won't get it sent for a couple of weeks....but it will be sent :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Really enjoyed this read. Unlike bookfrogster, I hadn't read "The Ex-wives" but there's a handy little note at the front of the book explaining the relationships so I could refer back to when needed! I liked the quirky characters & the fact that they're all a bit older - though all young at heart - after all romance doesn't have an age limit on it :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released onto the buffet table at the BookCrossing Convention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 7 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 13, 2015

I picked this up from The Book Buffet because I enjoyed the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Thanks for bringing it. X