corner corner Pardonable Lies: A Maisie Dobbs Novel

Pardonable Lies: A Maisie Dobbs Novel
by Jacqueline Winspear | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingstarrdustwing of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on 4/19/2014

status (set by starrdust): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 19, 2014

This is the third book in the Maisie Dobbs' mystery crime series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Just can't get enough of Jacqueline Winspear's books on Maisie Dobbs, the private investigator set in the 1930's. An intelligent and thoughtful read, set in England and France with historical reference to World War I and the whispers of World War II still to come.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (11/11/2017 UTC) at Cookstown, Ontario Canada

Passed this book on to my sister, Maranlin for her to enjoy.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 12, 2017

This book was loaned to me today by sister, starrdust. I look forward to reading it. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 09, 2018

I have enjoyed reading the Maisie Dobbs series of books, and this 3rd in the series is for me the best one yet. There are so many twists and turns and surprises to keep the reader interested. The whole story is intriguing, especially the ways that Maisie finds to solve the mysteries.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/11/2018 UTC) at Burlington, Ontario Canada

I am returning this book to my sister, starrdust. Thank you so much for lending it to me. It was a great read!

Journal Entry 7 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 12, 2018

Thanks Maranlin. So glad that you enjoyed this one.