corner corner Retribution

by Jilliane Hoffman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by BooksnBeer of Annandale, Virginia USA on 4/17/2014

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BooksnBeer from Annandale, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Looks to be a very interesting read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Thank you! I look forward to reading this book received via bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, August 31, 2015

Wow! Much "darker" than my usual reading material. I pretty much shy away from violence and graphic descriptions thereof, but in this case I just couldn't stop reading - even right before bed, risking nightmares (didn't have any). :-)

Very well written, it presents the serious dilemma of the main character and makes you wonder what you would do in the same situation.

C.J. Townsend is a brilliant prosecutor known for keeping her cool even when trying the most horrific cases. The latest: an accused serial killer who savors cruelty and considers murder an art. But this case is different. C.J. recognizes the suspect. She knows what he’s capable of. After all these years, she still has the nightmares to prove it. Now she’s walking the fine line between justice and revenge. Even C.J. isn’t prepared for where it will take her.

Book 1 in the C.J. Townsend trilogy.

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, August 31, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/31/2015 UTC) at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

Left in the bookcase at around 1:30. Hope someone will enjoy it!

Released for One Word Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!