corner corner The Jim Thorpe Story: America's Greatest Athlete

The Jim Thorpe Story: America's Greatest Athlete
by Gene Schoor, Henry Gilford | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 11/26/2014

status (set by Msobel): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, August 17, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/17/2015 UTC) at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing to help stock an OBCZ or LFL, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015

This arrived in the mail yesterday together with a number of additional books. I would have made journal entries last night, but our internet access at home is currently awaiting a visit from a repairman, so it had to wait until I was at the office. I will release this soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/1/2015 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by Msobel at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I found this book at the book crossing table at the Kensington Day of the Book festival. I can't wait to read it and share it with my dad, another avid sports reader and fan of Jim Thorpe.

Journal Entry 7 by Msobel at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 27, 2018