corner corner At Home in Dry Creek (Dry Creek Series #9) (Larger Print Love Inspired #371)

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Road Trip! in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/14/2014 UTC) at Road Trip! in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Barbara Strong is new to Dry Creek, Montana. She has an ex-husband in jail and two kids to raise. She's trying for a fresh start and she loves this little town, but she feels like the people of the town don't trust her. Unknown to her, Sheriff Carl Wall had asked everyone to leave Barbara alone so she could heal. He vowed to protect her from suitors and from her ex-husbands cronies. Would he be able to do his job even while losing his heart?

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at Somewhere in Pearland, TX in Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (2/10/2015 UTC) at Somewhere in Pearland, TX in Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book ... or me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)