corner corner The Racketeer: A Novel

The Racketeer: A Novel
by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/11/2014

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 20, 2014

This book was donated to BookCrossing by my friend from Cabin John, Maryland. Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 25, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/25/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 28, 2017

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/16/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 29, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, October 09, 2017

Released 2 days ago (10/15/2017 5:00 PM UTC) at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book at Potbelly's during a BCinDC meetup.

I hope this book finds at least one new reader!

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!