corner corner The Stretch (Stephen Leather Thrillers)

The Stretch (Stephen Leather Thrillers)
by Stephen Leather | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/4/2014

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Preston Snow was out of line—so the up-close-and-personal visit was in no way out of character. It was a messy hit, but more messy was the aftermath. Fingered by one of his own crew, Terry finds himself taking the fall and is put away for life. The only person he can really trust in the entire world is his estranged wife, Sam. She must now take over the reins of his organization, find the snitch and—in theory—get Terry off the hook. But after a shaky start, she quickly starts to get her own ideas.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at to a non-bookcrosser to read & move on in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 21, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (11/21/2015 UTC) at to a non-bookcrosser to read & move on in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Passed to my mother-in-law, when read will probably be donated to a local hospital.

Released as part of the NOVEMBER "THE" CHALLENGE (#18) &
the 2015 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#49)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)