corner corner Angels

Angels
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/17/2014

status (set by Ashleymcc87): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 17, 2014

'We will shortly be landing at Los Angeles International Airport. Please ensure your seat is in the upright position, that you weigh less than a hundred pounds and that you have excellent teeth'.
Maggie Walsh has always done everything right. Sensibly. By the book. Until the day she leaves her husband and runs away to Hollywood, that is. Follow her on a journey of discovery, from suburbia to a suntan - taking in some heartache and lots of martinis along the way - as she discovers what she really wants in life and why she really walked out of her marriage.

Not my favorite of the Walsh girls series but an entertaining read nevertheless.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at garden centre & tearoom in Ballantrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/15/2014 UTC) at garden centre & tearoom in Ballantrae, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a chair at the entrance

Released as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE (#23)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by Ashleymcc87 at Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom on Friday, July 18, 2014

I found this book at Craigiemains garden centre in Ballantrae. I will read it and send it on its way. Thanks

Journal Entry 4 by Ashleymcc87 at Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Loved this book, one of the best books I have read. Thank you. I am giving to my friend to read then will release back at the garden centre at ballantrae that I found it