corner corner Above Suspicion

Above Suspicion
by Lynda La Plante | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/17/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 17, 2014

I've ended up with yet another copy of this book so will wild release. Here's a copy of my original review:

Really enjoyed this tale of a young Detective assigned to her first murder squad. The back cover blurb says "Like Jane Tennison, Anna Travis has to work a world which is still rampantly chauvinistic & like "Prime Suspect" (if I recall right - it's an awful long time since I saw that first series) rather than simply searching for the killer, much of the story is about proving that the suspect in the frame is actually the guilty party & it made a change to "know" the killer & to see how information was acted upon.

Will read more :o)
.........& I have!

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at town centre in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (5/31/2014 UTC) at town centre in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a bench opposite the Town Hall/library

Released as part of the 2014 TV BOOKS CHALLENGE (#9)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 19, 2014

found this book on a bench in wigtown, scotland and left it in the terminal at st john's airport in newfoundland, canada.