corner corner Shakespeare's Counselor (Lily Bard Mysteries, Book 5)

Shakespeare's Counselor (Lily Bard Mysteries, Book 5)
by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by erishkigal of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 6/8/2016

status (set by JennyC1230): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by erishkigal from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2016

I read one of the Lily Bard series a few years ago and it didn't do much for me, so this one sat on the shelf untouched for the longest time. When I finally picked it up (in need of an easy read), it surprised me. Pleasantly :)

Amazon Editorial Review

Welcome back to the sleepy little town of Shakespeare, Arkansas, where secrets come to hide.

Lily Bard has joined a group therapy session, determined finally to face her past. It sounds positively enlightening, until the murder of a fellow member sends a warning. But who was the message meant for? Why? And who's next to fall victim to a killer's head games?

Journal Entry 2 by erishkigal at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, October 08, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/8/2017 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

One of several books chosen from a vbb shortly before my departure for a summer of camping....so by the time I returned, I had (of course !) forgotten about it. I apologize profusely for taking so long. Hope you enjoy!!!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thanks for sending from the VBB! I kind of forgot about it too. lol I just recently read all the other books in this series, so I am ready to read this one. I plan to read it soon. Thanks for sending it!