corner corner The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by robert galbraith | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by TrinityLeeds of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/25/2014

status (set by JPix): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by TrinityLeeds from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

“An unread book does nobody any good. Stories happen in the mind of a reader, not among symbols printed on a page.” Brandon Mull

Journal Entry 2 by TrinityLeeds at Trinity Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/25/2014 UTC) at Trinity Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Mink-Butterfly at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 29, 2014

I picked up this book at the OBCZ in Trinity Leeds today. I haven't read The Casual Vacancy yet, so this will be the first non-Harry Potter JK Rowling book I read and I am interested to see what it is like.

Journal Entry 4 by Mink-Butterfly at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2016

An enjoyable, easy read.

Journal Entry 5 by Mink-Butterfly at Pocklington, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 14, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/14/2016 UTC) at Pocklington, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

I posted this book to stubee this morning. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by stubee at Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Received, thank you very much Mink-Butterfly :)

Journal Entry 7 by stubee at Bury, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 12, 2017

I finished this novel this morning, I must say I really enjoyed it. A good detective novel with strong characters, looking forward to reading the others in the series at some point.

I'll look for a wish for this book and get it moving soon.

Journal Entry 8 by stubee at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (10/19/2017 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

On it's way to JPix. Hope you enjoy :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 20, 2017

Thanks stubee for sending me this book from my wishlist along with a bookcrossing bookmark! Looking forward to reading it.