corner corner Angel Falling

Angel Falling
by Jeff Kaufman | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingTuttasbwing of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 3/24/2014

status (set by myntti): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTuttasbwing from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

"Angel is a woman who wakes up half naked and on top of a dumpster, with no memories of who she is. It doesn't take long to figure out that Angel is one of the deadliest people on the planet."

Journal Entry 2 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm not a big fan of action movies or action comics but some parts of this I liked anyway, and the "Foreword" and "Epilogue" is really worth reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTuttasbwing at mailed, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/26/2014 UTC) at mailed, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To keep another book company while travelling.

Journal Entry 4 by -Kata- at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What a wonderful surprise, thank you so much Tuttasb!!! :D

Journal Entry 5 by -Kata- at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, May 03, 2014

This was the first time I've read such a violent graphic novel that supports a good cause. The story was a bit thin but it had some strong characters. Worth reading, definitely! And I loved the drawings. Thanks again, Tuttasb! :)

Journal Entry 6 by Kemppu at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, May 03, 2014

-Kata- gave this book to me at our local meet-up. Thank you very much! I'm always interested to try new comics and graphic novels.

Journal Entry 7 by Kemppu at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, May 12, 2014

This was pretty good! I liked the story although it was quite violent, and I liked the main characters Angel and Connor as well as the way autism and extraordinary abilities were described. The drawing style also pleased my eyes. If I ever come across other graphic novels by the same author(s), I'll give them a try.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

From tonight's meet-up. Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, July 11, 2014

Well. This was a quick read, but the story was straight out of a B movie - or the way the story was presented. It felt flat.

Journal Entry 10 by wingmynttiwing at Finncon 2014 in Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Friday, July 11, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/12/2014 UTC) at Finncon 2014 in Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland

Bookcrossing table at Finncon.

***
BC-sivuston kielen saa halutessaan vaihdettua sivun ylälaidan vihreässä palkissa olevasta valikosta. Suomenkielinen keskustelufoorumi: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/30