corner corner The Bookshop That Floated Away

The Bookshop That Floated Away
by Sarah Henshaw | Literature & Fiction
Registered by karen07814 of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on 8/27/2014

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by karen07814 from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

If you're in Colchester bookcrossers meet up once a month on the third Thursday at 7pm. Venue Fox Pub Layer de la Haye.
No fixed book to read, a pile of books in the middle of the table to choose from to take home. Somebody will have an opinion on any book (if you want the opinion) Feel free to come along or pm me for more details.

Journal Entry 2 by karen07814 at Foresters Arms OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/27/2014 UTC) at Foresters Arms OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Wahay! You found one of my books! Thank you for letting me know. I hope you like either the book or the bookcrossing idea & it gave you a smile :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookAmblerwing at Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Picked this up to pass to my sister, at some point. Thank you! =:o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Well, I'm glad I read it before giving it to my sister (who now has her own narrow boat, so I won't be). It's one thing following your dreams... but what a terribly irresponsible woman! Aside from that, it was an entertaining enough read.

To be released into the wild, once spring brings visitors to the island.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookAmblerwing at Mealasta Information Stones in Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (4/25/2018 UTC) at Mealasta Information Stones in Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom

Left at the BookCrossing Stones on a showery/sunny spells kind of day.

Mealasta Information Stones 20150420

Happy Travels, little book :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mealista, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2018

Super location to find a book looking out towards the huge Atlantic. And the read was great - funny and erudite. We'll let the book fly again in a few days. Happy travels!