corner corner The Velveteen Rabbit

The Velveteen Rabbit
by Margery Williams | Children's Books
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/13/2014

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Picked up at the Newman Used Book Sale in Indiana, Pa., in August 2012.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, January 26, 2015

It has been a long time since I read this book, but I was inspired to after reading Amanda Palmer's "The Art of Asking." I think we have all felt less than Real at various times in our lives, and have been afraid of becoming Real because it hurts, but one can't truly live unless one is Real. It's worth the risk.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library at East Liberty Lutheran Church (#6763) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/31/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library at East Liberty Lutheran Church (#6763) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library shortly before 5 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing grubsneerg (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.