corner corner The Silence of the Lambs

The Silence of the Lambs
by Thomas Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/20/2014

status (set by Lukerik): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Starling and Dr Lector . . . an especially gruesome and unforgettable thriller!

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (2/26/2014 UTC) at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Offloading to Plum-crazy for her "You're Such an Animal Challenge" on our mini-meet in Wetherspoon's, Brighouse (sorry, crazy mate - I know you're struggling for space to keep them all!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ta very much! Remember loving this book - maybe it will get re -read before the challenge but I somehow doubt it ;o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at pontefract castle in Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 22, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/22/2014 UTC) at pontefract castle in Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on the giant chessboard - will have to go back when I've read Peter May's "The Chessmen" ;o)

Released as part of the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE (#34) (this copy has a different cover to the one shown above!)
the YOU'RE SUCH AN ANIMAL CHALLENGE (#23)
& the 2014 MOVIE BOOKS CHALLENGE (#29)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 5 by DMStue at Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Captured by my niece who passed it on to me.

Excellent Book, already read it so I will put it back somewhere else.

I had never heard of BookCrossing, I'm glad I have now.

Will dig out some old faves and get them released into the wild.

Journal Entry 6 by DMStue at Newcastle Central Railway Station in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, September 29, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/29/2014 UTC) at Newcastle Central Railway Station in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Will be left in the station :D

Journal Entry 7 by Lukerik at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I went and asked at lost property and it was there. I can understand why; it's not as if it were plastered all over with signs saying it wasn't lost, now was it!? The staff had clocked that it wasn't lost though, and hadn't logged it on their system.

It is still in search of a reader however, as I read my own copy quite recently. Absolutely triffick book. The scenes with Lector are eLectric, ha ha. I'll leave it somewhere nice for the next finder.

Journal Entry 8 by Lukerik at Walker, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/30/2014 UTC) at Walker, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Got talking to my flatmate and gave her the book. She's from straunge strondes and sondry londes so maybe it will travel somewhere exciting.