corner corner Anansi Boys

Anansi Boys
by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by MMunster of Mikkeli, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on 2/6/2014

status (set by LiskoMiettinen): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MMunster from Mikkeli, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys is tremendously entertaining. Set in the same universe as his last novel, 2001's multiple-award-winning American Gods, Anansi Boys is both shorter and funnier. Whereas American Gods was essentially a road-trip novel, albeit one involving cast-away deities from world mythology, Anansi Boys is a mismatched-buddy comedy. Though the book incorporates bits of romantic comedy, crime drama, and horror, among other genres, the heart of the story is the tale of two startlingly different

Journal Entry 2 by MMunster at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/14/2014 UTC) at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland

Onnea arvontavoitosta! :)

Journal Entry 3 by MMunster at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Onnea arvontavoitosta! :)

Journal Entry 4 by katiko at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Friday, May 16, 2014

Kiitos!
I've read Gaiman's Neverwhere and I'm curious to see if this is also as great story!

Journal Entry 5 by katiko at Puumala, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Thank you Neil Gaiman. You have made me a fan of fantasy books.

What a great story! I almost started to sing along. Even if it's every now and then quite challenging to follow the plot in english, I enjoyed every moment.

I'll list this book to the challenge "Helmet 2017" to fill the part "there's blue and white in the cover". The original picture is not the right one, i'll try to put it to this journal. ** NOOOOU! I've already used this! I think this will suit also the part "Fills two part in the challenge". Except the blue-white cover, I've read one of the author's book before (Neverwhere). I'll try that one.

I'm also using this book to alphabet challenge, to fill the first letter A.

Journal Entry 6 by katiko at Imatra, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/16/2018 UTC) at Imatra, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland

Imatran miittiin tarjolle

Journal Entry 7 by LiskoMiettinen at Joutseno, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Monday, July 16, 2018

Kiitoksia kirjasta. Thank you! I try to read this.