corner corner Lady Whistledown Strikes Back

Lady Whistledown Strikes Back
by Julia Quinn, Karen Hawkins | Romance
Registered by Charlotte1924 of Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on 2/4/2014

status (set by rainbow3): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Charlotte1924 from Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 07, 2017

Short stories in the same era/society circles as other Julia Quinn

Journal Entry 3 by Charlotte1924 at A Wishlist RABCK, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 07, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (8/8/2017 UTC) at A Wishlist RABCK, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Posting to a fellow bookcrosser as on wishlist

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 21, 2017

Thanks for the second parcel of Julia Quinn books. That makes 11 in total. I'm enjoying them already.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 03, 2018

Suitably entertaining and fun to read!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A Regency romance RABCK!

Journal Entry 7 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Gracious, I am reeling, a RABCK box full of REGENCY NOVELS has returned home with me from my local post office sorting depot - YAHOO! Indeed, Poodlesister we all need some escapist reading from time to time – many thanks for this box of ten!