corner corner Tuesdays with Morrie (Paul’s Books #9401)

Tuesdays with Morrie (Paul’s Books #9401)
by Mitch Albom | Literature & Fiction
Registered by PaulsBooks of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 1/30/2014

status (set by PaulsBooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, January 30, 2014

(Paul’s Books #9401)

This book was donated to Paul's Pass Along Books by Kris Russell during Paul’s 2009 Birthday Party.

Journal Entry 2 by PaulsBooks at Paul's Birthday Party at 1751 S 1500 E in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/4/2014 UTC) at Paul's Birthday Party at 1751 S 1500 E in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book will be released at Paul's Birthday Party 2014.
Happy Birthday, Paul!

Journal Entry 3 by PaulsBooks at Paul's Pass Along Book OBCZ in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/26/2014 UTC) at Paul's Pass Along Book OBCZ in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Paul’s Pass-Along Books Official Bookcrossing Zone
Look for the little red library at 1455 Roosevelt Avenue

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I found this book in a small wooden structure on Roosevelt Street in Salt Lake City one day as I was heading to a patient's house. I am a hospice social worker who went into this profession after the loss of my high school boyfriend to Leukemia and his mother two years later from a broken heart. (She had willed herself to join her son.)

I had always wanted to read this book, so here was my chance. It is a sweet, common sense/wisdom-type book about the last days of an old professor and one of his former students. I enjoyed the experience of reading it. I passed it on to my Dad to read. He also enjoyed it. I will be bringing it back to Rooselvelt Street as soon as I am back that way.

Thank you to the loved ones of Paul Gordon Ostler for the experience.
Wishing you peace and love.

Journal Entry 5 by PaulsBooks at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, July 12, 2018

This is amazing! We received a lovely card from Ms. Wickham who found this book in our little library box in Salt Lake and then it was mailed to us in North Carolina! Wow!

We are now releasing this book in South Dakota for more travels!

Journal Entry 6 by PaulsBooks at -- Wild, somewhere in Rapid City in Rapid City, South Dakota USA on Thursday, July 12, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/12/2018 UTC) at -- Wild, somewhere in Rapid City in Rapid City, South Dakota USA

We are leaving this in a free little library!