corner corner All I Know About Animal Behavior I Learned in Loehmann's Dressing Room

Journal Entry 1 by wingJackie700wing from Garnerville, New York USA on Sunday, January 05, 2014

An oldie but goodie :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingJackie700wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/21/2014 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New York USA

Sent to NancyNova, winner of the 'Help me celebrate' RABCK

Enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Got the book, read the intro and I want to dive in! But, I have to finish the book club book first, so this one's trotting on over to the TBR sooner shelf. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Good, humorous fun. Erma compares different aspects of Homo Sapiens to different critters in the animal world.

This one is being reserved for the Wild Animal bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2017 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week, clean and ultimate release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!