corner corner Odd Interlude: A Special Odd Thomas Adventure

Odd Interlude: A Special Odd Thomas Adventure
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 12/26/2013

status (set by sing-song): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Picked this up at Never Ending Stories in Langdon (great used book store!). I've read the other Odd Thomas books and am a huge fan, very excited to find this one!

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 09, 2015

I love the character of Odd Thomas but found this plot to be very different from the last ones, there were no ghosts at all. Odd indeed! Still this kept me reading and enjoyed the latest adventure.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/9/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to May's Calgary meetup. The theme is journeys so I think this one works nicely.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 11, 2015

Picked up at the May meeting!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmegami-no-ushiwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the September meeting: Not my Cup of Tea.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 6 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Picked up at the September meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 7 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (1/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the January meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Picked this up at the January meetup at Cravings. Love Odd Thomas books.