corner corner The Magician's Nephew

The Magician's Nephew
by C. S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 12/20/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010. I read the Chronicles of Narnia to Becky and her sister, and they loved them.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Little Free Library #29843 - Elmwood Dr. in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/24/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Elmwood Dr. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Becky would have celebrated her 15th birthday earlier this month, so this book, part of a series we enjoyed together, is being released in her memory.

Welcome to, where we are trying to making the whole world a library!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Found at Urban Evolution in Alexandria VA. Reading to my daughter as we wait for her class to start. Leaving it here so we can read again next time we come to class.