corner corner Cry, the Beloved Country

Cry, the Beloved Country
by Alan Paton | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingefellwing of Klosterneuburg, Niederösterreich Austria on 12/15/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingefellwing from Klosterneuburg, Niederösterreich Austria on Sunday, December 15, 2013

From the backcover:
"In the city of Johannesburg a father seeks his delinquent son. His search takes him through a labyrinth of murder, prostitution, racial hatred and, ultimately, reconciliation."
this book is listed in the 1001 librarybook.

Journal Entry 2 by vitus1 at Klosterneuburg, Niederösterreich Austria on Sunday, December 03, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2017 UTC) at Klosterneuburg, Niederösterreich Austria

In the city of Johannesburg a father seeks his delinquent son. His search takes him through a labyrinth of murder, prostitution, racial hatred and, ultimately, reconciliation. The poet writes about racial tensions in his beloved mother-country of South Africa. He suggests the principles of christianity as a way to overcome these problems.
enjoy this wonderful and true novel! It is part of the 1001 book-library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, December 22, 2017

Thank you for sending me this book. I've already read it befor so will send it off to a new owner soon

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Mount Edgcumbe in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, February 12, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (2/12/2018 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cawsand, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Found the book this afternoon while on holiday in Cornwall. Looking forward to reading and passing it on. Such a nice surprise!