corner corner A Prayer for Owen Meany

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving | Literature & Fiction
Registered by waywenoc of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 1/3/2004

status (set by hterag65): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by waywenoc from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, January 03, 2004

Sorry I never returned this one to you, Julie.
Controlled release to BookCrosser rblake.

Journal Entry 2 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 17, 2004

This book arrived today from waywenoc in New Westminster British Columbia Canada. It travelled all the way to Mississauga Ontario Canada and found its way to my front door. Once I have finished reading this book, I will post another journal entry with my thoughts.

Thank you waywenoc.

Journal Entry 3 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Very good read. A little slow at first but otherwise, a very good read.

Journal Entry 4 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This book is on its way to a fellow bookcrosser.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by dodgygeezah on Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sent to me by R. Blake from Canada. Arrived today. Thanks. Paul.

Journal Entry 6 by hterag65 from Port Talbot, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, September 10, 2006

Found this in a car park at Mumbles, Swansea. Just started to read it.

Journal Entry 7 by hterag65 from Port Talbot, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not a book I'd have chosen to read, didn't think I'd like it but I was wrong.
Once I started I found it very interesting, really enjoyed it. I can recommend it.

Journal Entry 8 by dodgygeezah on Monday, October 02, 2006

For some reason this book is still showing up as being available in my bookshelf. Not sure why as it's long gone and moved on to better things. I'm therefore changing it's status to "traveling". Thanks.

Journal Entry 9 by hterag65 at Phoenix Centre, Townhill in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 27, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (4/27/2007 UTC) at Phoenix Centre, Townhill in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

On a chair in the corridor