corner corner The Alchemist

The Alchemist
by Paulo Coelho | Literature & Fiction
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/28/2013

status (set by Aaltsje): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kindly donated to Bookcrossing - may read, may just release.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 04, 2014

Santiago, a Spanish shepherd boy follows his dreams and travels to Morocco in search of treasure. To do so he gives away some of his sheep, sells some more of them, and promises a share of his (eventual) treasure to a fortune-teller. He encounters thieves and swindlers in Tangiers (no change there, then!) and meets interesting people along the path to his destiny.
But does he find his treasure?
I gave this book a 10: I love Paulo Coelho's writing - he is sensitive and compassionate; his stories flow - no word is wasted (credit of course must be given to the interpreters), and in this instance, he got me in the mood for my next trip to Morocco.
Will probably pass on to my crazy mate - she has no Paulo Coelho on her bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by KawasakiBabe at -- Wild released somewhere in county, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (5/19/2014 UTC) at -- Wild released somewhere in county, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Saved for a crazy mate x

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Many thanks my green-booted buddy. Had a great day even if it was too warm for the faithful green boots & I got sunburn....don't you dare say I told you so....x

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

To be released onto the buffet table at the BookCrossing Convention. If it's not picked up by a bookcrosser it will be released into the wild when we undertake our release walk......wherever you found it please let us know it's safe with you :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAaltsjewing at Terschelling West, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 11, 2015

It was a left-over on the buffet this afternoon.
Took it with me for its size, can take it with me on my way home to read, or if I dont like it release in bus, boat, train or boat.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAaltsjewing at Ferry to in Dover, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2015 UTC) at Ferry to in Dover, Kent United Kingdom

Left it on the ferry to Dover