corner corner Rest in Pieces

Rest in Pieces
by Rita Mae Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by mississippimom of Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on 1/1/2004

status (set by hossick): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Thursday, January 01, 2004

Click on picture to read blurb on back of book.

Journal Entry 2 by mississippimom at on Saturday, January 03, 2004

Released on Saturday, January 03, 2004 at CrankyDragon Bookbox in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Sending this one to CrankyDragon for her to enjoy!

Welcome to Book Crossing!
Won’t you please take a moment and make a brief journal entry
to let us know this book has made a new friend.
You may keep this book or read & release it as I have done.
You may remain anonymous; however, I hope you’ll consider joining Book Crossing.
It’s fun, free and quite secure.

If you do join, I would be pleased
if you would list my screen-name MississippiMom in the referred by space.

If you are in the Memphis area, we would love to have you come meetup with the MidSouth BookCrossers.
You can find out about our upcoming meetups by clicking on this link....
MidSouth BookCrossers

Journal Entry 3 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Thursday, January 08, 2004

*doing the Mrs. Murphy mystery dance* Wheeeeeee, I love Rita Mae and Sneaky Pie Brown books! I can cross this one off my wish list now. *boogying*

Journal Entry 4 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Friday, April 23, 2004

Yay for fun Mrs. Murphy mysteries! In this one Tucker finds a human hand in the cemetary, and the police follow up with another hand and both feet. Body parts start appearing in various places, the town is a trifle freaked out. Twist ending, as usual. I like reading Mrs. Murphy to relax after reading several other, heavier books in a row. Now if only I could understand what my cats are saying... ;)

Journal Entry 5 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Friday, May 21, 2004

Passed on to Spazcat today. Ha! I made it home to write a journal entry before she did! ;)

Journal Entry 6 by wingspazcatwing from Mansfield, Ohio USA on Friday, May 21, 2004

Can't wait to start on this book! It was given to me by a great friend and fellow bookcrosser that I haven't seen for a while---thanks for the book and the visit Cranky!!! Sorry we were interrupted so much!

Journal Entry 7 by wingspazcatwing from Mansfield, Ohio USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Reserving for AsianWaterfall when she returns to the U.S.

Journal Entry 8 by wingspazcatwing at postal release in Orlando, Florida USA on Monday, August 22, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/22/2005 UTC) at postal release in Orlando, Florida USA

Releasing to AsianWaterfall. Welcome Home!

Journal Entry 9 by AsianWaterfall from Deland, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 31, 2005

thanks, spazcat! :D

Journal Entry 10 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, August 30, 2009

Received in box of books from AsianWaterfall. Haven't read this one, and I've read alot of the Mrs. Murphy mysteries!

Journal Entry 11 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yeey, I think I'm the decoy for Plum Halloween Sweepstake! (I've never been a decoy before.) Thank you very much for sending me this book. I've never read a Mrs. Murphy mystery before so I'm definately curious.

Journal Entry 12 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, April 03, 2010

This book is coming with me to Malta. I don't know where I am going to release it yet. If somebody finds it before I can journal it: Have fun reading the book and please pass it on!

Journal Entry 13 by Moriquen at Preluna Hotel and Spa in Sliema, Sliema Malta on Sunday, April 11, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/7/2010 UTC) at Preluna Hotel and Spa in Sliema, Sliema Malta

I left this book in the lobby area of the Preluna Hotel, when I passed the same spot an hour later the book was already gone!

Journal Entry 14 by hossick at Qawra, -- Wild Released somewhere in state -- Malta on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Talking animals!!!! better off watching Disney Channel