corner corner Shifting Skin (Detective Jon Spicer Thrillers)

Shifting Skin (Detective Jon Spicer Thrillers)
by Chris Simms | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/17/2013

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 17, 2013

II knew from the first page that this was the sort of book that would have me hooked...& it did - I loved it! A gritty no- nonsense tale but with a touch of humour. It's very common to have a tough rebellious cop, in this case Spicer, teaming up with a complete opposite, in this case homosexual Rick but it does work..... & leads to some amusement on their forays into Manchester's Canal Street!

Really enjoyed it & will be adding this series to my wishlist.

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Taking this to Durham soon.... wonder where it will end up?
If you find it before it's "officially released" please let us know where you found it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Harbour Marina in Seaham, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (2/17/2014 UTC) at Harbour Marina in Seaham, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Left on a bench near the entrance to the Harbour Marina

Released as part of the HEAD SHOULDERS KNEES & TOES CHALLENGE (#12)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Seaham, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I am just starting to read this book. Good so far.