corner corner Misery

Misery
by Stephen King | Horror
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/17/2013

status (set by crabbers1981): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 17, 2013

After a car crash, writer Paul Sheldon is saved by his number one fan. She brought him home, splinted his mangled legs, and all he had to do in return was write a very special book, one all about her favourite character. Because if he didn't, if he was bad, she would be cross - very cross....

I always enjoy Stephen King's books (ahem..correction - there's the exception of "Lisey's Story" which I actually gave up on!!) & this one is a gripping read. I picked this copy up at a library sale & though I read it years & years ago when it first came out, I may read it again before releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at St George's Square in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (12/9/2013 UTC) at St George's Square in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on a bench

Released as part of the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#16) &
the 2013 MOVIE BOOKS Challenge (#45)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by crabbers1981 at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love this book! One of Stephen Kings best in my opinion! Love how the book begins and then slowly ramps up the terror of what happens to the man in the situation excellent climactic ending and just when you think its all over..is it?

Was given this by a friend in Hebden Bridge and brought to Leeds, now left at work to see how else picks it up!