corner corner Slaughterhouse Five

Slaughterhouse Five
by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 11/17/2013

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Picked up at the Newman Used Book Sale in Indiana, Pa., in August 2012.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 29, 2015

This is my first Vonnegut read and I quite enjoyed it. I liked his substance and his style and I'm curious to see if I like his other books as much.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 13, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (12/13/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 1:15 pm.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.