corner corner Too Hot To Touch

Too Hot To Touch
by Louisa Edwards | Romance
Registered by Jonniboi of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/5/2013

status (set by book_drunkard): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Bought for an RABCK, that's everything now, I can finally send everything off within the next week or so

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/15/2014 UTC) at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom

About time I finally sent this off!

Sorry it took me so long to actually get around to giving you your prize for my Caption Contest.

I wish I hadn't taken so long to send these out. I made promises that took me over a year to fulfil, and I am truly sorry for it taking this long.

Uni came on top of me so quickly and then I got a job too with very few days off. I know that is no excuse to take over a year to send off, but I hope you will forgive me.

I hope your wishlist book fills you with glee and happiness. This is better late than never right?

I hope you enjoy your prize :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Received in the post today, and couldn't be happier with this book. It is about the only one of her novels that I haven't read. Love her writing.

Frankly, never was too concerned about the prize for the Caption Contest...just enjoyed participating in it; however, having said that, thanks so much! It was worth the wait.

Best wishes as you continue your education.

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thanks again Jonniboi for the was a pleasure to read. Hope your schooling is going well.

Another hot chef romance which stars Jules Cavanaugh and prodigal son Max Lunden. Max returns home to New York for his family (Gus, Nina, and Danny) to help with a cooking competition (the Rising Chef Competition). Jules has always had a crush on Max, but can't let that get in the way of the competition, but she's grown up and into a gorgeous chef herself. Add to that, he has plans to leave as soon as he can (within a month for another cooking apprenticeship).

Can Jules keep her heart intact? Will Max find his heart's desire in Italy or in New York? Will there ever be a true reconciliation between Max and his father?

Like other of Edwards' novels, this one is a spicy, erotic romance and fun to read. Recipes are included.

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Osgood, Indiana USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Another Date Night book; hope you enjoy "cooking in the kitchen" and some spicy romance.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbook_drunkardwing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, February 23, 2018

~ Waving at Jonniboi ~

Mmmm ... Spicy!

Thank you, Nancy, for knowing just exactly what was needed to warm a girl up on these frigid Winter nights!