corner corner SpongeBob Squarepants Ice-Cream Dreams

SpongeBob Squarepants Ice-Cream Dreams
by Nancy Krulik | Children's Books
Registered by solittletime of Portland, Maine USA on 11/4/2013

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by solittletime from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on March 5, 2014. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mini board book. [For some reason my uploaded pictures are lying on their side.]

Reserved for the 2014 Wine + Food + BookCrossing Challenge, hosted by GoryDetails.

Journal Entry 2 by solittletime at Valley Chinese Cuisine, 688 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Friday, March 07, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/7/2014 UTC) at Valley Chinese Cuisine, 688 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released at Valley Chinese Cuisine, 688 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine, around 8 PM on March 06, 2014.

Journal Entry 3 by solittletime at Portland, Maine USA on Monday, September 15, 2014

I retrieved this book while releasing at Valley Chinese Cuisine on September 14, 2014, to be released elsewhere, as it has been on the shelf there too long.

Journal Entry 4 by solittletime at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St in Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/15/2014 UTC) at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St in Portland, Maine USA

Released near the cash register at Denny's Restaurant, 1101 Congress St, Portland, Maine USA, around 9 PM on September 14, 2014.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!