corner corner Wyrms

Wyrms
by Orson Scott Card | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 12/29/2003

status (set by cometcat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, December 29, 2003

I've had this one on my shelf for a long time and finally got around to reading it. It deals heavily with the concepts of duty versus freedom and identity versus actions. The story, while it did not drag, was not particularly exciting. I had no problem getting through it, but it was not one of those books I absolutely could not put down. Certainly not a bad book, but Ender's Game was better.

Registered in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, March 01, 2004

Released on Monday, March 01, 2004 at Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington, District of Columbia USA.

Left it near a statue in the sculpture garden around noon. I hope somebody picks it up before it rains tomorrow since I didn't have the foresight to bring a plastic bag.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, March 04, 2004

The book was waiting for me in the sculpture garden on the Mall in Washington. I plan to read it on a trip I am taking this weekend, and if I finish it while I am out of town I will release the book there.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON, DC USA

Journal Entry 4 by cometcat from Falls Church, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 11, 2004

Haven't read it yet.