corner corner Law Notes

by Unknown | e-Books
Registered by lawnotes of Irvine, California USA on Thursday, June 13, 2002

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Previous  1 2

Journal Entry 101 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kapolei, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1215.org This is one of the best things that happen in my life. Down, beat up, no one to turn to, violated that's just a few feelings worth mentioning. Was I abiding in the law or the government, I now know there is a difference. Am I free or am I a servant, I now know I have a choice. I don't know but it's like this, ignorance is bliss and knowledge is freedom but it's not free. Give me freedom or give me death!

Journal Entry 102 by Selfcontrol at on Monday, January 02, 2012

Since childhood I have had problems accepting the authority brought upon me by my society. My attitude lead me to the search for true knowledge.

Without knowing where to look or what to research I've got through school subjects, been updated in news papers and politics feeling that something was wrong which I could not explain.

Years went by and I realize the power of the internet where I could reach the people without any media filtering any information.

I got to know Bill Thornton and about his community through the "youtube" by randomly search through many "youtube" accounts.

A great thank you for the information you have indirectly reviled and explained.

Yours truly

Selfcontrol

Journal Entry 103 by steel1 at Saginaw, Michigan USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

havent read

Journal Entry 104 by MrsTam0 at Jackson, Tennessee USA on Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am about to read it. So I will have to comment on a later date

Journal Entry 105 by ambrosia3424 at Waterloo, Iowa USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

just came to the site so I don't know much yet

Journal Entry 106 by thelucidist at Redondo Beach, California USA on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love what you're doing ~

I just think you're missing one great Founding Father quote (I'm paraphrasing here... but):

"The Constitution exists to protect the people from their government ~ NOT the government from its people" ~ Thomas Payne

Journal Entry 107 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Newman, California USA on Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am hooked this is insanely amasing!

common law
soverign
nitty gritty rules

Journal Entry 108 by sadoldlady at Newport, Washington USA on Friday, March 16, 2012

I have not read the book

Journal Entry 109 by unomee31 at Pittsburg, California USA on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

look forward to learning from it.

Journal Entry 110 by skyqueen27 at Elko, Nevada USA on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Haven't read it yet..

Journal Entry 111 by elduanede1313 at Gering, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just received...

Journal Entry 112 by arthurlbelle at Shreveport, Louisiana USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012

came across this at 1215.org, but came across the site from a youtube comment chain. there are no accidents, no coincidences and no such thing as luck. napoleon hill was right about ur mind attracting wht it thinks abt most. havent read it yet, but 1215.org recommends it and 1215 is the shizzle.

Journal Entry 113 by arthurlbelle at Shreveport, Louisiana -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 21, 2012

It was exactly like having a slinter removed from my mind that I couldn't pinpoint in all of my 30 years. I am sure that any intelligent person has asked themselves, "Is this the way that it is supposed to be?" Yes this is the way that it is supposed to be. It's the governments game and they can make up their own rules to govern themselves. The govt is something that serves me and there is no way a servant can have power over the master. We have power over a system and not people. If an employee gets out of line, then they should be fired. Govt is corrupt and i dont have to do business with them.

Journal Entry 114 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brandywine, Maryland USA on Friday, August 03, 2012

I haven't read it yet, but I am well aware of the complex deception being perpetrated on us. I have been gathering various techniques together into coherent processes for specific situations. It's been an educational experience, though I can't help but think how stupid it is that so many bright people waist all their talent and time perpetuating this system of fraud, and I think most attorney's aren't even aware of what they are really participating in. And those that are aware; well ..."buckwheat's"! -from "Things to do in Denver when your dead."

Journal Entry 115 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brandywine, Maryland USA on Friday, August 03, 2012

Journal Entry 116 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Miami, Florida USA on Friday, August 31, 2012

So far so good...

Journal Entry 117 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Manukau City, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, September 03, 2012

I have to give this a 10/10 this is packed full of information and has me continuing on a path of inspiration, freedom, and revelation

Journal Entry 118 by mastermind666 at Chicago, Illinois USA on Friday, September 14, 2012

havent read it yet but I have high hopes based upon the direction I have received to this point.
thanks bill.

Journal Entry 119 by cowboyfloyd at Rockford, Illinois USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

i have to read it

Journal Entry 120 by KD4SSS at Mouthcard, Kentucky USA on Monday, December 17, 2012

I did not read a book.I am here to comment on 1215.org.Only one word descibes it,Awesome.I would like to thank Bill for a fine but very incomplete work.It is a good start. Don't stop now.
Lower your sights a little more and come down to where the common people live.We need all the help we can get.

I apologize if this gets entered several times.It's not wanting me to submit the entry.All web sites have there own way of doing things and this one is no different.

Journal Entry 121 by Rich7626 at Lake George, New York USA on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Still absorbing the abundance of information. so far it has been enjoyable, but as much as i believe in the information there is still a nagging voice that i have to see more for practicing it.

I found the Law Notes through Bill's youtube videos.

Journal Entry 122 by jgroup at Perry, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Haven.t read

Journal Entry 123 by Free7Man at Pine, Colorado USA on Thursday, March 21, 2013

just stumbled across the web site, great stuff, diligently studying

Journal Entry 124 by zach12 at Oakland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I hope everyone learns it. The best site I have found on common law.

Journal Entry 125 by damar2 at Centennial, Colorado USA on Friday, July 12, 2013

Haven't read yet

Journal Entry 126 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Warwick, Rhode Island USA on Friday, August 30, 2013

We owe you an enormous debt of gratitude Mr. Thornton. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 127 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Port Townsend, Washington USA on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank You Bill I'm also interested in your class DVD, please email me.

Journal Entry 128 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Denton, Texas USA on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

trying to d/l it..:)

Journal Entry 129 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Spring Valley, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This book makes the workings of our courts and law enforcement soooo much clearer. I was involved with a citizens group who was working to get rid of some bogus local statutes. Everyone would ask the same question. How could these things happen in America?!! It was like the judges worked for the United Nations. Now I know that as one of The People we have many more rights and that we do not relinquish those rights to the agencies that serve us. If you decide to read this book please take the time to share it with others. It took me years to gather a fraction of the information that is at our fingertips in Law Notes. If you want to regain your legal status as a king or queen check out Bill Thornton's "1215.org" for a free copy and be prepared to study real law. The truth will set you free. Many thanks Mr. Thornton.
PS, When the local authorities came after me I was just barley ready having just read the first tidbits. The only other thing you will need to go with this book is a set of brass balls and the will to hold our courts accountable to you. They will be better servants to the rest once you have schooled them. We all know someone who can be helped with this information.

Journal Entry 130 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kansas City, Missouri USA on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thank you for this. you have balanced the table between theory and application. The tons of people that are immersed in theory that doesn't work in the court is staggering. I see how this will function and it is practical. The reason I see for attorneys, is the nature of dealing with life changed events and the gravity it effects you when your in front of the judge is enormously challenging. The process is intimidating and they do a great job of making you feel like you are small. The only way to develop the courage is to get applicable knowledge such as what your sharing. You still feel like your swallowing a bird when you go into court but now I will make sure that there will be no need for me to say more than a few words the next time I go cause I will make sure my documents are what they need to be first. Thank you so much for this and godspeed.

Journal Entry 131 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hyrum, Utah USA on Friday, December 20, 2013

What class of people do you attract?

When I read language like F...... 2 or 3 entries away, it is a real turn off.

Journal Entry 132 by markstevewalker at Shelby, North Carolina USA on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Linked from Law Notes 1218.org - Anything I could write would be an understatement, but the only thing I could ask for is advice on gaining recommended links to information relevant to the N.C. State Law. Thank You(understatement).

Journal Entry 133 by Cr8zydominican at Forest Grove, Oregon USA on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Looking forward to reading and so glad I found this!!

Journal Entry 134 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014

haven't read.

Journal Entry 135 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Boynton Beach, Florida USA on Thursday, June 26, 2014

How can I buy or claim land or what not with out a mortgage?

Journal Entry 136 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brightwood, Oregon USA on Thursday, August 07, 2014

mind infiltrating,imfomation clear makes so much sense naturally

Journal Entry 137 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Loveland, Colorado USA on Monday, November 10, 2014

want to read

Journal Entry 138 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Atlanta, Georgia USA on Friday, November 28, 2014

Great web site!

Journal Entry 139 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gloucester, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Some of the best self training anyone can ever pick up. Marvelous. What you will soon it that the US Constitution is only dead because we are the Constitution itself and it has been up to all of us all along to maintain it. Many of us are now coming back to this realization and doing something about it.

Journal Entry 140 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Vicksburg, Michigan USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Haven't read it yet.

Journal Entry 141 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Vicksburg, Michigan USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Haven't read it yet.

Journal Entry 142 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Paso Robles, California USA on Friday, January 23, 2015

Thank you Bill Thorton you are a King!

Journal Entry 143 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at White Plains, New York USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I came to this website from 1215.org browsing the web. How can I attain the book . I will pass it on to my friends.
Question is a counter suit through a trial by jury the best way to beat child support ?

Journal Entry 144 by lawnotes at Irvine, California USA on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Author comment: Everything is on the website 1215.org. Pass that on to your friends.
A countersuit with a jury, or a counterclaim without a jury is suggested. You shouldn't beat child support if the child is yours. Common law and equity law both require that offspring must not be left to fend for themselves. They must be supported by their parents. Unfortunately, the system is designed so that the best way to get a fair result is to hire a politically well-connected attorney, preferably one who is the judge's brother.

Journal Entry 145 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Tracy, California USA on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Invaluable information for everyone!
Found the site while web surfing, listening to the lectures over and over.

Journal Entry 146 by Rahyah at Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

From all the links provided, am still unable to determine what book is for sale or where to by what specific book. Or whether what is being offered is a set or volume of books?

Please provide us with a link where whatever material video and documentary support may be more readily available. Or if possible, a contact number.

Thanks,
Rahyah@gmail.com

Journal Entry 147 by bills226 at Medina, Ohio USA on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

student for life I just hope I can touch other peoples lifes as this is is great knowledge for everyone to live by

Journal Entry 148 by lawnotes at Irvine, California USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

To Journal entry # 146:
THERE IS NO BOOK! Bookcrossing tracks both books and websites.
See Journal entry # 88 for more information about 1215.org.

Journal Entry 149 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at La Cygne, Kansas USA on Saturday, July 25, 2015

Haven't read it yet.

Journal Entry 150 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Atlanta, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 24, 2015

I just found this page through National Liberty Alliance. I have not read the book yet.

Journal Entry 151 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Sunday, September 27, 2015

Great bit of information to be educated in. Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into these works.

Journal Entry 152 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lots of valuable info, well presented.

Journal Entry 153 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Advance, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Have not read it yet.

Journal Entry 154 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Houston, Texas USA on Monday, March 07, 2016

have not read yet

Journal Entry 155 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Graham, Washington USA on Thursday, September 29, 2016

i want to preference this entry, by typing, i am typing using slang. i crossed this information because of my curiosity of the term "freeman movement". i now comprehend who i am more clearly and want to thank everyone that spent time pointing out the truth. though i haven't read the book yet, i believe it will be just as great as the information on 1215.org.
i now can really help the country and have committed to doing as such, honorably and without violence. i pray God's blessing upon each, the country, and the world as a whole.

Journal Entry 156 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I've been skimming the information, to examine at a later time. I came across the material when reviewing articles, essays, and court papers written by Dan Leslie Meador.... so I came across this book by accident.

Journal Entry 157 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Wellston, Ohio USA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Actually found a video on YouTube related to sovereignty and common law, which led me to a website (after watching a few hrs worth of vids), and finally asked of me to leave a comment about how I found said website. It really was fate as was said. It has opened my eyes to my many questions of how the govt was able to do all the things it does. Also, where I stand in the mix of it. Always liked law and finally truly know what that means. Thank you.

Previous  1 2