corner corner Law Notes

by Unknown | e-Books
Registered by lawnotes of Irvine, California USA on 6/13/2002

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

1 2 Next

Journal Entry 1 by lawnotes from Irvine, California USA on Thursday, June 13, 2002

Why are you guilty until proven innocent? The U.S. Constitution says you're innocent until proven guilty. Ever wonder what that's all aboaut? This legal self-help e-book gem explains it all, and what to do about it. It even shows how to put a judge in contempt of court when he misbehaves on the bench.

Journal Entry 2 by assetpro from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Friday, February 14, 2003

One of the most fascinating and illuminating books I have ever read on common law procedures. Recommend it to everyone.

Journal Entry 3 by Jailbird from Squaw Valley, California USA on Sunday, June 29, 2003

Priceless material to study for life!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, December 07, 2003

My first experience with bbokcrossing.
Received it today at NOCCC in Orange, CA

Thanks I will search further bookcrossings.

CAUGHT IN ORANGE CA USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, May 09, 2004

I'll look through it. I regard myself as legally challenged and wish to know more about the law than I do now.

CAUGHT IN COSTA MESA CALIFORNIA USA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, October 24, 2004

I was given the book and will read it in the future.

CAUGHT IN BEVERLY HILLS CA US

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 09, 2004

Its information already worked for me!
I will send 10 copies for friends.

CAUGHT IN SANTA ANA CALIFORNIA USA

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good friend Bill Flohr Attended your Santa Ana Seminar. I was unable to attend and Bill volunteered to get me the information to me. Not sure exactly how I will use the information at this time but I have been doing battle with the IRS and FTB for about 10 years. Chances are pretty good that those entities and their agents will be the area on which I concentrate my efforts.

CAUGHT IN BERMUDA DUNES CALIFORNIA USA

Journal Entry 9 by frankenhonda from Costa Mesa, California USA on Thursday, March 03, 2005

informative.

Journal Entry 10 by ShoeLadyDancin from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Thursday, March 10, 2005

I want my own copy!!!

CAUGHT IN KANSAS CITY MISSOURI USA

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fucking Awesome!!
I Now Know how you get freedom and be jugded.
either way, if you get jugded wrong God is the Real Jugde.

CAUGHT IN ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, November 27, 2005

Great Substance and Research Quality. Enormously helpful and easy to access. Will Refer It To Friends And Colleagues.
Larry: Smith
626-625-2199
Soveran

CAUGHT IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. USA

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lance introduced us to it - VERY nicely organized and easy to navigate. Many valuable and unique items of High Interst! No real criticizms, just a "please finish the few incompletes"!

Suggestion: Offer "returned to (private) lender" as a Status (below).

Note: BOOKCROSSING.COM - Reverse your Journal entries list - always display most recent entries at the top of a list like this!

CAUGHT IN GILROY CA USA

Journal Entry 14 by MCG6 from Roper, North Carolina USA on Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do not have it as of yet... I am in court and could use all helpful material I can find.

CAUGHT IN ROPER NORTH CAROLINA USA

Journal Entry 15 by ILLSYSGRASS from Rialto, California USA on Thursday, February 08, 2007

I caught the book on February 8, 2007, the morning after my birthday. I am about to do battle with the IRS and the book couldn't had come to me at a more critical time. God Bless You.

Rossie Edwards

CAUGHT IN RIALTO CALIFORNIA U S A

Journal Entry 16 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, February 18, 2007

This is the Bomb!!!

CAUGHT IN RIALTO CA US

Journal Entry 17 by freedomatlast from Santa Ana, California USA on Monday, July 02, 2007

I heard about this constitutional material at a patriotic seminar. It seems viable and critical even after a preliminary scan over the material. We will survive well if people will realize their sovereign powers.

CAUGHT IN CITY OF BUENA PARK CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC

Journal Entry 18 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How much more can one learn that will be as good as this training. If you want to be sovereign, just read this book.

CAUGHT IN HOUSTON TEXAS USA

Journal Entry 19 by Alphagizmachi from Monroe, Louisiana USA on Sunday, November 11, 2007

I came to this website from 1215.org

CAUGHT IN MONROE LOUISIANA USA

Journal Entry 20 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have yet to download the cd

Journal Entry 21 by booksr4u2 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I will get back to you when I have read the print on the pages. Should there be an ommission, I will not read it.

CAUGHT IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA USA

Journal Entry 22 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I enjoyed Mr. Thornton's material. I wish he had a larger amount of actual case files where his teachings are demonstrated.

CAUGHT IN I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET NEVADA USA

Journal Entry 23 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 26, 2008

I was listening to KPFK and then tuned into the web site.

CAUGHT IN ALHAMBRA CA LOS ANGELES

Journal Entry 24 by mekmoose from Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I will pass this on to my friends

CAUGHT IN SCHUYLKILL HAVEN PENNSYLVANIA UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 25 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

fabulous read for anyone interested in finding out what happened to your status.

CAUGHT IN BOISE IDAHO USOF A

Journal Entry 26 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Would like to know how to make contact with author for further study... Thanks, Jim

CAUGHT IN AUBURN CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Journal Entry 27 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The "book" CD is a copy of the website at www.1215.org

CAUGHT IN IRVINE CA USA

Journal Entry 28 by arlington62 from West Hollywood, California USA on Sunday, October 26, 2008

I did a Google search on the 'definition of Democracy according to Black's Law Dictionary' and came up to Law Notes website link. I have been studying from so many sites on Republic form of government that I am pissed with so many twisted views that the united states is a democracy...etc. So I was very impressed that I found Law Notes. I have also been learning about House Joint Resolution 192 where people can find a remedy from the bankruptcy of the United States.

Thank you for having such an informative website.

Nicholas on California soil.

CAUGHT IN WEST HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Journal Entry 29 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There was that misdirection, I'm really pissed now,
there was that "law notes" that lead to nothing, a deception. Where is it?
in the lasat 7 years i wil 62 cases out of 64. all trafit, coon pleas, several land, all speeding, and all IRS auditors ingress.
The one lost was a compromise not to pay $650.00, offered judge $25.00 to closed the traffic case or run it over 10 manths, 7 hearings, ad infinity,
judge closed the case, and forgot to bill the $25.00. There was no charge
I complained" the clerk then entered, -no fee-, the clerk entered costs have been paid (no one paid) (no payment made.)
The docket read: "Defendants motion to dismiss is well taken and is hereby granted. The (Traffic case) is dismissed and defendant discharged filed."
Underneat the chief clerk notary certified his seal, date and signature.
I received a original copy of the dismissal order.
Case cost nothing, except a lot of time, about 7 hearings, 10 months.
What in the hell is the contents of the $100.00 DVD you selling? Why the secrecy act, total silence?

CAUGHT IN I DIDNT, IT SAID "LAW'NOTES" AND THERE WAS NOTHING OH US

Journal Entry 30 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If I dont get to read the "hidden" and you kept hidden away, secret book, then that mistery is a subterfuge, send me a free copy, since you said no cost, and no cost for the notes ( I hope the notes contain at leas 40 pages, or it is not worth reading) and I object to your shinanigans merchandizing like a bum.(therefore the hiddeen notes/book are WORSE rating, or suppressed all the while,)by you.
Where in the hell is the book" the law notes" and the rest? = Suppressed.
Who is handling your pedling? What internet site will have the NOTES copy?
Take responsibility. Be a man at least once. ALLOW me read your WELL advertized NOTES as secreted away, that are not visible anywhere notes, no more hoky pocky hiding the notes.
Your "Industry secrets" has too many errors., I refused to buy it, but one fellow brought in copy, too many errors. If someone followed it, his chances to win will improve, but only to his extensive research added, he himself may add, to correct those errors. As a reference, is ok, DO NOT USE IT.
Check and follow only the "unnotated.".. And copy from the ECF, the source.
What in the hell is the content, lenght, Megabite size and time lenght for your (2003 lectures? somebody claimed they are, v. 102)your $100.00 DVD? As is the only one DVD ever produced in 6 years of your lectures. No other has adverized or hinted anywhere. That is the only one we talked about. If you had another disk, I would know, for I searched several sites to insure that you has or had not another. There are none.
Since you REFUSE to provide money back GUARANTEE on your materials, like ebay guarantees everything, they are not detailed as to content at all, remain big mistery. If you think you can sell mistery books? That's it. One learned fellow said, they are marginal.
For a total uneducated kid, it's ok. For medium appraised kid, NO. For a well researched kid, its errors in each page.

CAUGHT IN CLV OH US

Journal Entry 31 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Author's response to entries 29 & 30:

There is nothing on the CD or website that is priced at $100.
There is nothing that is "secret". If it is not on the CD or website (http://www.1215.org), then it is not yet researched or proven sufficiently to be made available.
The website has a courtesy page (http://1215.org/seminar/denniswhipple.htm) redirecting visitors to a third party vendor who is selling copies of the various seminars. Each DVD is individually priced at $20 (most vendors charge $200 or more for such items).
Yes, there is NO money back guarantee. That is normal policy for any sale of recorded items. However, if an item is defective, the vendor will replace it with an identical title.
Regarding the contents of DVD's, there presently three free full 8-hour audio extracts at the website. Here's the one on sovereignty: http://1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/sovereignty/index.html
By the way, perhaps the writer of comments 29 & 30 may have been writing about a different book...not the one referenced here.

CAUGHT IN IRVINE CALIFORNIA USA

Hopefully learn something.

CAUGHT IN INTERNET ARKANSAS UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 34 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hi:

I'm currently working with a colleague on a proposal for a documentary series --The Great Experiment in SELF-Government: The Political Party system in the United States. The program will investigate our political party system as a means by which individuals and groups have struggled for representation of personal, political, economic and even physical liberties as promised by the Declaration of Independence. I was interested in quoting what you've written, particularly the Republic vs. Democracy portion of the website. As this is a proposal for the NEH, I would need to site my sources. Can we begin a dialogue? I'm also wondering if you would be available as a consultant from time to time. It seems your interest is in getting the information out there.

Thank you.

sue@luminositypictures.com

CAUGHT IN ON LINE

Journal Entry 35 by dcossak from North Hollywood, California USA on Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'm just aquaining myself with the book. I'll have an opinion later on....d

Journal Entry 36 by amtoplay from Ogden, Utah USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

very informative way to go

Journal Entry 37 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, March 02, 2009

EXCELLENT!!
For anyone fed up with the corrupt judicial system, this information is for you. Bill gives any easy to follow process of maintaining your sovereign authority.

CAUGHT IN TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA

Journal Entry 38 by beacat from Kyle, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking for defense against the "Beast". I have been, summoned, levied, liened,been in Federal Court, sued DOJ and the judge gave them a protective order from "Me", sued in district court and got my lien released, filed a criminal complaint to every member of Congress and then they raided my home and office and still contacting me and friends regarding some criminal investigation. I need more education!
Jim Walden
jwalden3@austin.rr.com

CAUGHT IN KYLE TEXAS USA

Journal Entry 39 by bdog1968 from Sierra Vista, Arizona USA on Monday, March 30, 2009

This is what I have been looking for, now I can work on getting my children back.

CAUGHT IN SIERRA VISTA ARIZONA UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 40 by milianstar8899 from Fountain Valley, California USA on Monday, March 30, 2009

Havent't read it yet.

CAUGHT IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY

Journal Entry 41 by mariagorreth on Friday, April 17, 2009

NICE TO ME

CAUGHT IN KAMPALA UGANDA

Journal Entry 42 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 07, 2009

Bill Thornton impressed me with his Spanish on the bus and so we started talking.

CAUGHT IN LONG BEACH CA USA

Journal Entry 43 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 11, 2009

I, X Nathanial Mosley, a Sovereign, non presumptive 14th Amendment Human Being has had my wages levy/garnished by the IRS since Nov 08 for $40,000 and none of the so called tax-gurus has been able or willing to help me.

CAUGHT IN BOWLING GREEN KY/WARREN COUNTY USA

Journal Entry 44 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Entry 43 X Nathaniel Mosley: Anyone involved with actions responding to government misbehavior is going to be too busy to help you. If you want assistance, the first step is to do your homework, just as they did. Not all, but most guru's are willing to answer a specific question when you have difficulty understanding something, provided that you have made a proper effort on your own to learn. Don't expect a private seminar to teach you the whole subject. Get in contact with several gurus, but try to not lean too heavily on them: they're all up to their necks in paperwork.

CAUGHT IN ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA USA

Journal Entry 45 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, June 25, 2009

will read

Journal Entry 46 by Voleta from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

iam not able to make a comment because I have yet to read the book

CAUGHT IN PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA USA

Journal Entry 47 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, July 23, 2009

knowledge is power and I plan to exercise as much power to live in liberty

CAUGHT IN COCOA FLORIDA USA

Journal Entry 48 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So close to what i need, but not 100%.

Yes i will need to study. Yes, i did buy jurisdictionary as per your advice.

I have much motivation to make certain agents eat dirt. I hope this is the route.

I donated some money to the website. For me that speaks volumes in itself.

CAUGHT IN LANCASTER PA US

Journal Entry 49 by travreal from Rancho Cucamonga, California USA on Thursday, August 06, 2009

Nicely done! Great information that was written in a way that both informed and provoked thought. I highly recommend this to everyone

Journal Entry 50 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, August 08, 2009

I love your information, Bill. I wish I had been able to learn this when I was much younger as it would have changed my life. I've always felt abused by the government and now with your information, I feel much more hopeful about my, and our (as a country) future. Thank you Jeff
I also love pete hendricksons book for anti IRS information : http://www.losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayButLoose.htm . I have used this to write a "writ of error" and "my court" had a trial date vacated-so WOW! Lets make the government obey the Law.

CAUGHT IN SANTA ROSA CALIFORNIA U.S.

Journal Entry 51 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, August 08, 2009

A First Timer. I have a sincere interest in right.

CAUGHT IN DEERFIELD BEACH FLORIDA USA

Journal Entry 52 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, August 08, 2009

Are We the People truly free in the United States? If you are open to learn more information about what the Founding Fathers of the United States intended for the People, read this.

CAUGHT IN BALTIMORE MARYLAND

Journal Entry 53 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

many happy returns

CAUGHT IN WEBIANIA

Journal Entry 54 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kia ora from Auckland New Zealand; I am a law student studying legal history of the English legal system of the common law that was imported to NZ last century. I was referred to this site by a law professor David Williams at Uni of Auckland.

CAUGHT IN AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 55 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, August 21, 2009

Note found on TalkShoe 'angelastark-PrivateGroupCall'
Thank you!!!!!

Best regards.
Living Soul Sovereign in the California Republic.

CAUGHT IN RANCHO CORDOVA CA USA

Journal Entry 56 by dajobe from Metaline Falls, Washington USA on Sunday, August 23, 2009

I did not get the book. I got a link to Law Notes from my middle son. He was informing friends and family of the difference between our dejure form of government (Republic) and the predominant defacto form of government (democracy). I will be viewing all information on the your site and will be in touch.
Skip

CAUGHT IN METALINE FALLS WASHINGTON USA

Journal Entry 57 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, September 03, 2009

I have not read the book yet, you told me to register first.

CAUGHT IN MANGO FLORIDA. UNITED STATES AMERICA

Journal Entry 58 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, September 04, 2009

wouldlike to read the book but don't know where to find it?

CAUGHT IN SPRING TEXAS USA

Journal Entry 59 by lawnotes from Irvine, California USA on Saturday, September 05, 2009

"Book" is actually a CD which is a copy of website www.1215.org

Journal Entry 60 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, September 21, 2009

Kudos!! A tremendous amount of great information that is helping to educate better than the public schools.

I also highly recommend Jurisdictionary.com Worth it's weight in gold for every human being with a brain, IMHO

I just finished "Cracking the Code" by Peter Hendrickson. Also, well worth it's price and then some.

Thank you for your efforts to reach out and make people's snooze alarms function again. :-)))

CAUGHT IN SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIA USA

Journal Entry 61 by born2bfree27 from South Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, October 01, 2009

I received an e-mail regarding the book so I joined. I will look for to submitting a jurnal entry upon my completion of the book.

Journal Entry 62 by born2bfree27 from South Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, October 01, 2009

still searching

Journal Entry 63 by born2bfree27 at South Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, October 01, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (10/1/2009 UTC) at South Pasadena, California USA

Information appears okay

Journal Entry 64 by born2bfree27 at South Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, October 01, 2009

Information appears okay

Journal Entry 65 by Celesthinostar1 from Van Nuys, California USA on Friday, October 30, 2009

I need to understand the correct law, and make action for better life.

CAUGHT IN VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA UNITED STATE

Journal Entry 66 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Have not read it yet. Just stumbled upon the bookcrossing.

CAUGHT IN PALM SPRINGS CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES OD AMERICA

Journal Entry 67 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, December 06, 2009

Maybe if we all learn from this, we still may return to a Constitutional Republic...

CAUGHT IN LIVONIA REPUBLIC OF MICHIGAN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PER THE CONSTITUTION)

Journal Entry 68 by kennethlee from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Sunday, December 13, 2009

how does one catch the book?

Journal Entry 69 by lawnotes from Irvine, California USA on Monday, December 14, 2009

To: #68
Go to http://www.bookcrossing.com for a complete explanation on how books get "caught".
This book is duplicated at http://www.1215.org

Journal Entry 70 by kennethlee from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

what is the name of this book? and how can i read it?

Journal Entry 71 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 31, 2009

READ FOR INFO

CAUGHT IN PHOENIX ARIZONA USA

Journal Entry 72 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, January 09, 2010

I haven't read anything yet, but looks interesting, helpful, and a lot of fun. Can't wait to start.

CAUGHT IN TULSA OK UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Journal Entry 73 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Studying Redemption then Creditors in Commerce and the like ... Looking at Credit card debt (that it does not exist as reported and traffic tickets).
This is a part of my continuing education. I will be conversant in this in a few weeks.

CAUGHT IN SAN LEANDRO CA USA

Journal Entry 74 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fresno, California USA on Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm anxious to read and learn.

Journal Entry 75 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Greenwood, Arkansas USA on Sunday, July 04, 2010

Absolutely wonderful information.
It takes time to read and comprehend the info disseminated by this author but it is well worth your time I can assure you!
This site teaches how the courts were set up and meant to be used.
He also teaches how the common law came into effect here and how to effectively employ it for your own use.
He teaches how to control the court, which is what you are supposed to do.

Jeff Harrington
Greenwood Arkansas
stuff@jeffmclowry.com

Journal Entry 76 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Etowah, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 17, 2010

So much information, i'm going to drown myself in it, lol.

Journal Entry 77 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- somewhere in Yorkshire, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

haven't got the book, but listened to Bill Thornton's tapes again and again, and would ask why this information isn't generally available, and why we aren't all taught all it in school, except that it's blindingly obvious why we're not. Very impressive.

Journal Entry 78 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Evansville, Indiana USA on Sunday, July 25, 2010

There are works that are known to be absolute necessity when it comes to the law and your God given right to live. For their age this is absolutely true. This book stands over those works as a must for our modern era. In retrospect this is as important and critical to understand in order for any previous documents to hold power. The information is specific and well written and as I see it, in the best interest of all people. The material is difficult for most, though it should not be this way. I look forward to finding others who are able to comprehend the breadth of this education.

Journal Entry 79 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alameda, California USA on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my new hero, for all the instruction material you have posted

Thank you sir for spreading the word of truth!

As we say where I hail from - you are a gentleman and a true scholar!

Journal Entry 80 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Now I understand, and so I trying to begin. And I am going out to make my Government(s) understand, so they know where to end. I can't change the world, or the citizens in it here where I am. However, I can make my stand, and protect the Republic, by working WITH them, and not against them. Without me, they do not exist. Without them, I have no one to challenge, teach, or protect. With NO power comes NO responsibility. With sovereign power comes MASSIVE responsibility. We come to the law as children, we leave as free and sovereign men of the Republic. A MUST READ for ANY.....person...seeking truth, and the law that comes with it.

Journal Entry 81 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 06, 2010

I found this site through www.iamthewitness.com

Journal Entry 82 by wilmtz at Downey, California USA on Monday, September 27, 2010

qq

Journal Entry 83 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 30, 2010

Excellent resource. Thanks

Journal Entry 84 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Clarion, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is great and very interesting.....I have been arguing these points in my Constitutional Law class.....the case references were a big help.....shocked my professor....thanks!

Journal Entry 85 by marroy at Atlanta, Texas USA on Monday, January 10, 2011

What little I have read is appreciated. It is written in a way that allows me to understand more than i have in the past. I will spend more time reading and taking notes. Thanks

Caught in Atlanta, Texas

Journal Entry 86 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Port Charlotte, Florida USA on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Journal Entry 87 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Corpus Christi, Texas USA on Saturday, January 15, 2011

I will comment after I read it. Interesting Website.

Journal Entry 88 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alta Loma, California USA on Sunday, February 27, 2011

THERE IS NO BOOK!
There IS a website, The Nitty Gritty Law Library, www.1215.org, loaded with document files and audio files in .mp3 format from at least three of the seminars hosted by Bill Thornton. The .mp3 files for free download are of terrible audio quality, but gold in earthen vessels. By far the most critical information for dealing with government I have ever heard (short of the gospel). Only lately have I found another website by a group in Ohio who must have copied 1215.org and bless them for doing it! A few years ago I bought Jurisdictionary and that course helped to understand court proceedings, but gave me no hope of winning because my case is against some arrogant cops and Graves, being a good attorney, insists that we the people are subject to they the government. I lose before I even start.

www.1215.org informs, gives the background, the foreground, how to survive in court, how to win, and all for the cost of reading and listening to the information posted there. I am surprised and delighted that the site is still up. That is one the government will want to shut down: It enables a true understanding and appreciation of freedom. Wonderfully helpful information for understanding the state "guilty until proven innocent", Alice in Wonderland court systgem, avoiding the state court, bringing in the court of record, bringing a case, and prevailing.

I don't have the wherewithall to thank Bill Thornton enough for the time and effort he has put into sharing his experience. Magnificent job. Audio so bad my wife won't listen for five minutes, but well worth wading through, printing the documents posted for free download, studying, making notes, and understanding.

For follow up, those who can edit video should get the 12 or so DVDs that are available from the Nitty Gritty Law Library and remove the lame interruptions from those who did not take the time to read and study what was posted for free before they attended the seminar. Also, help Bill a little by removing the numerous "OK"s, "Uh"s and repetitions. Bill lacks the perfect organization and diction of Ravi Zacharias and G. Edward Griffin, but the facts are there and they are dynamite. The files available on www.1215.org gave me more useful information than the Jurisdictionary files I paid $256 to get. The 12 DVDs were available for $60, but there were some quality issues and I don't know if that problem has been resolved. Find out for yourself. The audio from at least three of the seminars is available on the website. The DVDs are actually only useful to see exactly which of the papers from the website Bill is discussing. For my study, I print the document he is discussing and write my notes on it and bind them. He teaches from the website, so if you learn that, you will not spend all your time writing de novo. Once you understand the basics of sovereignty, you will discover that Bill repeats himself a lot in the different seminars. Take that as an opportunity to see if you really learned it the other times you heard it!

Enjoy,
David Parker

Journal Entry 89 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brevard, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pure Gold.

Found it through imafreeman's youtube channel

Journal Entry 90 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Oroville, California USA on Saturday, May 14, 2011

I don't know what book is being referred to at i was directed here from www.1215.org which is Bill Thornton's website about sovereignty, which provides an interesting take on the subject of law. I would be curious to know if Bill is following any of Rod Class's work and his law suits? A lot has been revealed in the way of evidence about some of the patriot claims made, but until now unsubstantiated. Rod provides proof of all claims he makes or assertions pursued with government documents for download. Spread across several sites start with www.rodclassteam.com to see the latest info or listen to AIB radio on Talkshoe.com.

Journal Entry 91 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Scottsdale , -- Geocaches -- World Wide Web on Thursday, June 02, 2011

The website is fabulous in terms of its information, but for the newbie who is trying to manage this information and self-organize it one's head, all the various uses and concepts creates a sort of tunnel vision, making it extremely difficult to get a handle on how the inter-disciplinary works inform each other to create a cohesive whole. The big picture is hard to see, particularly from the historical point of view. I have now been reading material which is suggesting that the Constitution was never ratified and that even if it were, we the people are not a party to it. The problem with that last sentence is that it comes from two unique sources, the veracity of which (let alone the comparitive veracity) is not clear. I mention this because I think it's a roadblock that will cause many people to simply lose interest (I hate to say that, because clearly this is vital information about the nature of our manipulated reality), even though they might find it fascinating and enthralling. When a person feels intellectually stymied, other psychological factors come to the fore and act upon his or her ego. Nobody wants to feel like a dummy. I think it would be unfair to simply write all of them off as lazy or un-patriotic or whatever. I am completely aware that the overall discipline is decades away from having "acreditation" status but I have to believe there is a way to fundamentally organize the information so a person could know what he or she is looking at and how it fits into the wider picture. Thanks, I was introduced to the website 1215.org by a youtube friend. All the best, Mr. Thornton.

Journal Entry 92 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- GeoCaches --, Burgenland Austria on Thursday, June 02, 2011

I found this cd in a little nest near the Neusiedler See. It opened up my mind alot. Thank you for this.

Journal Entry 93 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hillsboro, Texas USA on Monday, June 20, 2011

Feel as if it requires burning into my brain to offset any potential chip implant.

Journal Entry 94 by isBubba at Huntsville, Alabama USA on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love this power...the power of knowledge contained within! We are each and every American PERSON a sovereign king. Learn how to act like one with this book.

1215.org Rocks!

Journal Entry 95 by Ronmamita at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, September 19, 2011

Get a free and sovereign perspective to LAW and corporate-governments.
With honor, awareness, knowledge and understanding (and savy) you can have the courts helping you exercise your freedom and liberty!
I would like to hear from law students and see if they can alter their perspectives from the training and indoctrination from the institutions.
This is an AGE of change and consciousness-shift (some call it a paradigm shift) and the effects will reverberate globally and perhaps not always peacefully by those established with keeping the public ignorant and dis-empowered...

Journal Entry 96 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Acton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Journal Entry 97 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Anaheim, California USA on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Journal Entry 98 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Paducah, Kentucky USA on Sunday, November 13, 2011

gonna read

Journal Entry 99 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Tulare, California USA on Monday, November 21, 2011

Journal Entry 100 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I can't wait to read Law Notes and comment.

1 2 Next