corner corner Skipping Towards Gomorrah: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America

by Dan Savage | Nonfiction
Registered by killkill of Los Angeles, California USA on Saturday, December 27, 2003

status (set by S-Nichols): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by killkill from Los Angeles, California USA on Saturday, December 27, 2003

In his work as a sex columnist, Dan Savage supports (most) all things perverse. This book of his is rich with hilarious insights and vituperative support for all perversions, whether he personally enjoys them or not.

Journal Entry 2 by S-Nichols from Riverhead, New York USA on Sunday, July 11, 2004

I caught this through the mail from my dear friend Killer...many months ago, I'm ashamed to say. I read it immediately, enjoyed it quite a bit (although I found some of it sort of labored), and am hoping to release it soon.

Journal Entry 3 by S-Nichols at EastEnders Coffee House in Riverhead, New York USA on Monday, July 19, 2004

Released on Monday, July 19, 2004 at EastEnders Coffee House in Riverhead, New York USA.

I left the book on a table at the coffee house this morning and was pleased to see it already being perused before I left!