corner corner The Kite Runner

The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingekorrenwing of Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 9/22/2013

status (set by catsalive): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingekorrenwing from Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, October 03, 2013

paperback edition

Journal Entry 2 by wingekorrenwing at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, December 30, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (12/30/2013 UTC) at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Als Wunschbuch auf dem Postweg zu FraukeRo.
Viel Spass beim Lesen!

Freigelassen im Rahmen der Never judge a book by its cover Challenge 2013 Woche 52

Journal Entry 3 by FraukeRo at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Vielen Dank für dieses Wunschlistenbuch!

Journal Entry 4 by FraukeRo at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, January 31, 2014

Wow, this was an impressive read! I actually stopped reading from time to time because I found the story so moving - but then again I really wanted to continue reading. It was very interesting to see a "civil" perspective on Afghanistan for once, even though it was a pretty heart-breaking one. I really enjoyed reading, the book is very well written and I loved the recurring kites as a theme that made the story somehow more light-weight despite sad topics. The book covers war, cruelty and several painful losses - but it is also about friendship, love and hope!

Journal Entry 5 by FraukeRo at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (4/16/2014 UTC) at Großefehn, Niedersachsen Germany

The kite flies on to Sparkish, enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSparkishwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fantastic, it arrived yesterday thank you! I shall look forward to reading it x

Journal Entry 7 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 31, 2016

An enjoyable, if upsetting read. Pleased I read it, thanks again for sending it FraukeRo.

Will be on its travels again as soon as I find a bookcrosser to pass it on to.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (3/29/2016 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Sent as part of the Authors beginning with K bookring

Journal Entry 9 by wingdavemurray101wing at Maryville, New South Wales Australia on Monday, April 18, 2016

Arrived in the post today! Thank you Tanamo.

Journal Entry 10 by wingdavemurray101wing at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/27/2016 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent as part of the Authors beginning with K bookring

Journal Entry 11 by catsalive at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Friday, April 29, 2016

Taken from the K-author bookring

Journal Entry 12 by catsalive at North St Marys Community Centre in North St Marys, New South Wales Australia on Friday, October 14, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/14/2016 UTC) at North St Marys Community Centre in North St Marys, New South Wales Australia

Left for the book exchange trolley.