corner corner Requiem (Star Trek The Next Generation, No 32)

Requiem (Star Trek The Next Generation, No 32)
by Michael Jan Friedman, Kevin Ryan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by juliako of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 9/21/2013

status (set by ardachy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by juliako from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 26, 2013

I enjoyed the way this story had a time shift element to an episode in TOS that I remembered watching.

Journal Entry 2 by juliako at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/26/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you picked this up...

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website. Welcome to the world of the bookcrossing! Do let us know what you thought of this book, and what your plans for it are. If you register on the bookcrossing site then you will also see where this book goes.

Journal Entry 3 by nordie at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, September 18, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, September 24, 2016

On the book buffet.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2017

Enjoyable - a kind of prequel to a TOS episode.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 16, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

On the book buffet.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by ardachy at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2017

Picked up at the BookCrossing UnConvention in Loughborough.

BallySockman

Journal Entry 8 by ardachy at Telephone Box Book Exchange in Hintlesham, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/19/2017 UTC) at Telephone Box Book Exchange in Hintlesham, Suffolk United Kingdom

Hintlesham Telephone Box Book Exchange.