corner corner Black Hills

Black Hills
by Nora Roberts | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/27/2013

status (set by ascotabroad): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 06, 2013

Usual good romantic suspense of the kind that Roberts excels at. While I really enjoyed this I do, on this occasion, have a few criticisms: I felt it was a touch overlong,
the end (when I finally got there!) was a little disappointing not so much for it's predictability but for it's abrupt conclusion to the tale,
and, according to the cover blurb "....a terrible tragedy, pulled them apart...." mmmm, not so as I noticed! I kept waiting for a big revelation but none was forthcoming. A great nevertheless but not one of her best, IMHO.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at town centre in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at town centre in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a bench in town centre (under the "Random Book Club" banner)

Released as part of the 4 ELEMENTS CHALLENGE (#7)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by ascotabroad at Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

easy holiday read, enjoyed it mostly. Was a good way to pass some time. Will be dropping it off at Glasgow airport to continue it's journey